An Opiate Free Way Towards Clinically Proven Pain Relief
For injured patients seeking to get back to work or life without pain, the Ultrashield provides wearable therapeutic ultrasound therapy to promote soft tissue healing and effectively reduce pain.
How The Ultrashield Works
The Ultrashield delivers slow release, low frequency ultrasound acoustic wave therapy. The surface acoustic wave technology stimulates blood flow and enables the body’s natural healing cascade.
The Ultrashield address a range of clinical applications to help eliminate pain, repair and regenerate tissue in musculoskeletal / vascular structures
Ultrashield Clinical Benefit
- The achieved therapeutic effects include decreasing trigger point sensitivity, tissue rebuilding, protein and collagen synthesis, bone and soft tissue repair, reducing inflammation and decreasing in spasm and pain
- Reduction of edema or swelling
- Increase of blood supply and oxygen to soft tissues, tendons, ligaments, and nerves
- Portable therapy, easily applied on a daily basis for up to 6.5 hours leading to optimal outcomes
- May be utilized during sleep or daily activities